2 wages points on every ₹150 you spend every 100 reward points are deserving ₹20 1 % fuel surcharge release on a minimum transaction of ₹400 maximum release of ₹250 per statement bicycle gift voucher of ₹500 every quarter on retail transactions of ₹50,000 or more what does CRED think of the card?
the HDFC MoneyBack credit poster is for person who is always looking for cashbacks on their payments. in summation to this, the tease provides the exploiter with vouchers and honor points. a identical functional card, this one not merely helps you save, but rewards you back on your savings. recently applied for a HDFC accredit card ? a flying tiptoe from us to check out CRED before you make your HDFC credit rating wag requital. CRED is an app that offers premium deals and rewards when you make your credit rating card payment on clock time. download CRED app now on your io or Android device ! how do i apply for the card?
- go to hdfcbank.com and click on products > cards > credit cards.
- in the category of ‘featured cards’, there is an image of MoneyBack credit card along with the ‘apply online’ button.
- click on ‘apply online’ and a credit card application form will load. fill in your details in the form including PAN number and income. after filling the details, click on ‘submit’.
- the bank will then verify your details and approve/reject your application depending on the eligibility criteria.
- once you have applied for the credit card, you can track the application status online or call the HDFC customer care.
- you can also visit the nearest branch of HDFC Bank to apply for HDFC MoneyBack credit card.
am i eligible? the eligibility criteria for HDFC MoneyBack credit circuit board is different for both compensated and freelance individuals :
- salaried individuals: the applicant should be in the age group of 21-60 years.
- self-employed individuals: the applicant should be in the age group of 21-65 years.
what are the documents i need to apply?
- identity proof: PAN card/Aadhaar card/voting card/driving license (any one of these documents is required)
- address proof: passport/electricity bill/telephone bill (any one of these documents is required)
- income proof: latest ITR documents and salary slips
- passport-size coloured photographs