You may dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.800.579.9430 and ask your queries to a professional. All your queries will be answered to the utmost level of satisfaction
How Can I Have Multiple Companies In QuickBooks?
You can run multiple companies from one copy of QuickBooks careless of what version of the software ( Offline or Online ) you might be using. Any of the two versions, i.e., Desktop or Online, can host multiple companies. however, the summons of adding entities in different versions of the program is not similar .
How To Add a Second Company To QuickBooks Desktop?
To add a second party to the QuickBooks Desktop, you need to set up a company in the inaugural seat. After setting up a company in the offline translation, you may add as many companies as you wish by following the below-listed procedure-
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop and login to your account onto your local computer.
- Click File tab and select New Company option and it will open a new window
- Pick Start Interview option from the new window and provide all the essential information such as name, address, contact details, and save the new company to a suitable location
- Hit Next and a new dialogue window will open File name for New Company
- Open folder where you want to save your file, name the file, and click Save.
- Once the new company file is created, click Save, and proceed to finish the rest of the interview process.
- Provide your credit and business account details, and finally, finish the process.
- Now that the setup process is completed, you may repeat the same process for as many companies as you want.
Switching Between Companies in QuickBooks Desktop:
You can switch from one company charge to another from the Main Menu of the current company file. You will get to see several options where you need to click the option labeled Open Previous Company. It will open a raw window having a list of the companies under your history. Find the company file you want to switch to and click Open.
How to Add a Second Company to QuickBooks Online?
If you want QuickBooks multiple companies one file in the on-line adaptation of the QuickBooks, then below-given steps can help-
- Before setting up a new company for the Online version of the QuickBooks, you need to get a QBO service subscription.
- Navigate https://quickbooks.intuit.com/choose-country/ by entering the URL into your browser and pick your country. It will open the QuickBooks Online website specific to your area
- Create a QuickBooks Online account if you don’t have one.
- Pick a QBO version you want to use, and you will be redirected on the Sign-in page
- On this page, sign-in using your existing account or create a new account
- Setting up a new company in QuickBooks Online is same as subscribing to a new company
- Choose between Simple Start, Essential, or Plus, suitable to your purpose, and once selected, you will be prompted to buy it or start a free trial.
- With an Intuit registered account, you can easily select the option “Add Another Company?” located on the top of the screen.
QuickBooks Online Multiple Companies Cost:
If you are using QuickBooks multiple companies one file in the Online version, then you have to pay the monthly subscription fee for each of the QBO companies you have registered .
If you have any queries related to using multiple companies in a single replicate of the QuickBooks, ask the experts. Dial our QuickBooks error support helpline number 1.800.579.9430 and get intelligible aid in resolving QuickBooks multiple companies one file puzzle .