Did you recently purchase an NFT on OpenSea using your Coinbase Wallet but for some reason you can’t seem to find it inside your Coinbase Wallet app ? Don ’ t worry, this is a very common trouble amongst Coinbase users and the solution is incredibly dim-witted.
If fact, nothing is actually wrong and you don ’ thymine actually need to transfer your NFTs anywhere. In this article, you ’ ll learn why you ’ ra holocene OpenSea purchases are not showing up equally good as how to transfer NFT from OpenSea to Coinbase Wallet if you need to. Let ’ s get correct to it.
identify Points ( thallium ; dr )
- If you’ve purchased an NFT based on a blockchain other than Ethereum or Polygon then it will not diplay inside Coinbase Wallet.
- The same applies to unsupported formats (video) or NFT created on OpenSea via “lazy minting”.
- It is unecessary to transfer NFT from OpenSea to Coinbase Wallet because the NFT isn’t missing. It is simply not being displayed inside the app.
- If you are using a different wallet provider on OpenSea, then you can still learn how to transfer NFT from OpenSea to Coinbase Wallet by following the steps below.
For a quick guide explaining how to transfer NFT from OpenSea to Coinbase Wallet, PLEASE READ THE FULL ARTICLE .
Like this content? Then share it!
How to Transfer NFT from OpenSea to Coinbase Wallet in 3 Steps
here ’ s the answer. great article by @ChrisHeidorn from Tokenized here : hypertext transfer protocol : //www.peterswar.net/transfer-nft-from-opensea-to-coinbase-wallet/www.tokenizedhq.com
Why Can’t I See My NFTs in Coinbase Wallet?
Coinbase Wallet only supports NFTs on Ethereum and Polygon. It also doesn’t support NFTs that use video or that were created using OpenSea’s “lazy minting” feature. Therefore, many NFTs are not displayed inside the Coinbase Wallet app even though the NFTs are still stored there.Infographic explaining why you can ’ thyroxine see your NFTs in Coinbase Wallet. indeed, let me guess. You recently decided that you want to buy some NFTs on OpenSea.
Since you ’ re reasonably new to cryptocurrencies and like the public toilet that Coinbase provides, you installed Coinbase Wallet app on your smartphone. You then went on OpenSea, connected your wallet using the Coinbase Wallet app, and finally bought an NFT. yay ! The merely problem is that you can see your NFTs in your profile on OpenSea, but for some reason, they aren’t showing up in your Coinbase Wallet.
And THAT is what ultimately led you here. You think you need to figure out a way how to transfer NFT from OpenSea to Coinbase Wallet. well, guess what : You don ’ thyroxine ! Your OpenSea profile and your Coinbase Wallet are one and the same crypto savoir-faire.
The problem is that the NFT you purchased simply isn’t being displayed within the wallet app. There 3 reasons why this might happen :
- Reason 1: The data hasn’t synced
- Reason 2: Your NFT’s network is not supported
- Reason 3: Your NFT has an unsupported format
The solution is this trouble is quite simple. Check out our guidebook on how to fix NFT not showing in Coinbase Wallet.
How to Transfer NFT from OpenSea to Coinbase Wallet
You can well transfer your NFTs from OpenSea to any early wallet, including a non-custodial Coinbase Wallet, by using the “Transfer” button on the NFT item page or from your OpenSea profile. Step-by-Step steer explaining how to transfer NFTs from OpenSea. Alright, sol possibly we were incorrectly and you actually use an entirely different crypto wallet on OpenSea ( e.g. for security reasons ). And now you want to transfer your NFTs from OpenSea to your Coinbase Wallet. Please digest in take care that this will only work if you are using a non-custodial Coinbase Wallet.
You can not transfer your NFTs into a hot wallet that is hosted on the Coinbase central. That will not work. It must be a non-custodial wallet that only you control. Transferring an NFT to another wallet is actually quite easy to do.
If you only want to transfer a single NFT, follow these steps :
- Step 1: Go to the NFT’s item page and click the “Transfer” button in the top right corner.
- Step 2: Then enter the recipient’s wallet address and click the blue “Transfer” button.
- Step 3: This will trigger your wallet and you must confirm the transaction (this will cost gas).
You can besides transfer multiple NFTs in bulk by following these steps :
- Step 1: Go to your OpenSea profile with the overview of all your NFTs. Click the 3 little dots below an NFT you want to transfer and click the “Transfer” menu item.
- Step 2: Now select all the NFTs you want to transfer and finally click the blue “Transfer” button in the bottom right corner.
- Step 3: Then enter the recipient’s wallet address and click the blue “Send X items” button.
- Step 4: This will open your wallet app and ask you to confirm the transaction.
As you can see, the serve of transferring an NFT to another wallet ( including Coinbase Wallet ) is actually quite simple. For a more detailed bit-by-bit scout ( including screenshots ), please check out our article on how to use to OpenSea transfer NFT feature of speech .
many people silent think that their OpenSea profile and their crypto wallet are 2 unlike things.
If you ’ re not fully aware of all the concepts behind Web3, it ’ sulfur fairly easy to get confused. So we ’ re absolutely not surprised that a lot of people are trying to figure out how to transfer NFT from OpenSea to Coinbase Wallet. When you buy an NFT on OpenSea you don ’ t need to transfer it anywhere. The reason why you can ’ thymine see the NFT in Coinbase Wallet is most likely just because the NFT isn’t supported. But don ’ t worry, it hasn ’ metric ton gone anyhow and it ’ s dependable where it is.
hera at Tokenized, we want to help learn angstrom a lot as possible about the coming NFT revolution. We help you navigate this fascinating raw universe of non-fungible tokens and show you how you can integrate tokenization into your own occupation .