1. Apply for Amazon Home Services
Before you register your professional services on AHS and start selling services on Amazon, you ’ ll need to complete an application which is called the eligibility standard. you ’ ll need to meet the Amazon ’ s basic requirements, which include holding General Liability insurance and providing the allow license for your deal. then, Amazon will complete a occupation background crack to make sure your caller ’ south data is copacetic. Any employees participating in in-home services will need to pass individual background checks, besides.
If your application is accepted, you ’ ll receive an electronic mail from Amazon with an energizing code and instructions for setting up your Amazon Home Service profile .
2. Set Up Your Amazon Home Services Profile
once you ’ ve been accepted as an Amazon Service Provider, you ’ ll have to create your shopfront, which is the profile foliate where customers can learn more about your party. You can write an insertion to your business, specify your servicing area by slide fastener code, collect customer reviews, and more .
3. Create Your Packages
Amazon has created set pre-packages for diverse serve categories based on the most park service requests they see from customers ( most of which are product fabrication and installation ). once you ’ ve signed up as a seller, you can choose which of these services to offer, set your prices, and specify the exact energy codes in which you ’ ll operate. Customers can order these packages on Amazon.com at any clock time. You ’ ll receive an electronic mail notification when your new order is queued up .
4. Use Seller Central
Through the Amazon Seller Central portal site, you can schedule services on-line, set up automated communications with customers, manage your packages, prices, and payments, and much more .
5. Create Custom Services
occasionally, a customer in your neighborhood may be interest in a service that ’ s in your pilothouse but doesn ’ thymine precisely fit within one of your pre-packaged options. In that subject, Amazon offers custom overhaul requests. When a client makes a customer service request, you ’ ll receive their request via electronic mail and have 24 hours to respond with a bid. If the customer accepts the invite, you ’ ll go with the decree as usual, and Amazon will handle all scheduling, placard, and payment work.
Read more: Credit Saint Credit Repair Review
6. Receive Payment
Amazon Payments mechanically handles the requital for services sold through Amazon Home Services, so you don ’ t have to deal with invoice or collecting from your customers. once you ’ ve completed a job, Amazon simply deposits your earnings directly into your bank score. besides be mindful that Amazon collects a percentage of your avail price, which they ’ ll deduce from your bank report every time they pay you .
Amazon Home Services Fees
One of the greatest benefits of selling services on Amazon is that you don ’ triiodothyronine pay upfront for leads or ad. Fees are calculated as a percentage of sales, so Amazon only gets paid when you do. For any service that Amazon sells on your behalf, the company will collect the succeed fees :
- Transaction Fee: 5% of each transaction—includes the costs of invoicing, payment processing, and fraud protection.
- Platform Fee: between 10% and 20% of each transaction—covers marketing and advertising costs, seller tools, and customer service.
The entire cost of Amazon Home Services fees depends on the monetary value of your service, and the type of service you ’ re put up :
- Pre-Packaged Services: Amazon collects 20% for the portion of the service price up to $1,000 (5% Transaction fee and 15% Service Platform fee), and 15% for the portion of the service price greater than $1,000 (5% Transaction fee and 10% Service Platform fee).
- Custom Services: Fees for Custom Services amount to 15% for the portion of the service price up to $1,000 (5% Transaction fee and 10% Service Platform fee), and 10% for the portion of the service price greater than $1,000 (5% Transaction fee and 5% Service Platform fee).
- Recurring Services: If a customer books your company for a recurring service (such as weekly fitness training sessions or monthly carpet cleaning services), Amazon collects 10% of service price for completed orders over $1,000 (5% Transaction fee and 5% Service Platform fee).
As you can see, Amazon collects all transaction and platform fees as a share of the service price, rather than a flat rate. That share excludes the taxes collected through Amazon tax collection services. I have covered about every significant detail regarding the ways to selling services on Amazon.
Read more: Credit Saint Credit Repair Review