- Researching profitable products
- Sourcing products from around the globe
- Writing and creating optimized product listings
- Managing inventory
- Providing customer service
- Creating content to help build a brand
- Maintaining and building contact lists
- Managing social media marketing
- Handling Amazon pay per click advertising
fix to find out how to become a VA on Amazon ? Take it away, Michelle !
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find a way to break into the Amazon FBA world as a Virtual Assistant by the end of this post. Does this seem like a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ? If you ’ rhenium golden, finding a niche to streamline your VA occupation flows naturally out of past job experiences. Or it happens organically through an opportunity that comes from your personal net. But it might besides require a more designed feat to find your “ VA sweet spot. ” If the latter is the case for you, consider offering your finely-tuned VA skills to Amazon sellers. According to Statista –a leading provider of consumer data – the projected ball-shaped gross of Amazon is going up another 40 billion dollars by 2022. And with Prime shipping being reasonably much a non-negotiable in most households, there international relations and security network ’ t an end in sight to this eCommerce world power. 40 BILLION DOLLARS. Those are crazy numbers by anyone ’ mho standards ! This basically translates into a saturated market of Amazon sellers, ALL of whom are trying to build their own successful brands. Welcome to the universe of Fulfillment By Amazon – besides known as FBA. reasonably compelling argue to learn how to become an Amazon Virtual Assistant, veracious ?
Should You Learn How to Become an Amazon Virtual Assistant ?
To give you an overview of the Amazon FBA serve, using the try and true Amazon ecosystem a seller sends products to a fulfillment center and no long has to worry about storing stock, ship products on-demand or handling simple customer military service requests. Amazon takes over – for a monthly fee, of course. But FBA sellers are calm busy spinning all the typical plates of a athirst entrepreneur, plus navigating the changing rules and regulations of using the Amazon platform to sell their goods. It ’ s a lot for any one person to manage, which makes them flower candidates ( see how I did that ) for serve. And that ’ s where you can save the day !
9 Ways to Help Sellers as an Amazon Virtual Assistant
now that you can see that there is a massive opportunity to help Amazon sellers scale their businesses, hera are nine services you can offer as an Amazon Virtual Assistant to do fair that .
1. Research profitable Products
Doing your homework is not lost on successful Amazon sellers. With over 75 million products offered on the chopine choosing the correct ones to invest in is a key to profitableness. So how can a seller be sure that there will be a demand for a particular detail ? And how can they stay aside from the categories that have excessively many sellers ? In a word, it comes down to research. I know, I know… If you think back to the days of doing research papers ( I realize it might seem like a life ago ) you may remember that proper research can be a veridical time-suck. For that argue alone this is a avail that a grok VA could well and successfully pitch to FBA sellers .
Is It for You?
Ask yourself these questions to decide if merchandise research is something you want to major in :
- Are you a naturally curious person ?
- Do you enjoy exploring “ bunny trails ” but besides have the discipline not to get lost in them ?
- Does learning about the latest and greatest commodities get you excited ?
- Has anyone ever told you that you can weed through a draw of information and find the one amber nugget ?
- Does your sleuthing around on the internet constantly produce results ?
not for you ? not to worry, there ’ south more.
2. source Products From Around the Globe
There are three democratic approaches that an FBA seller can take in sourcing the products they want to sell :
- Private Label – Work immediately with a manufacturer to create their own branded product
- Wholesale – Buy products in bulk from a jobber and negotiate the best price
- Retail Arbitrage – Purchase discounted items at retail locations and resell at a profit
As you may have guessed, all three of these take up a significant total of a seller ’ south clock. Hiring a VA to handle early communications with manufacturers and wholesalers is an effective time management tool .
Is It for You?
- Do you consider your exceptional communication skills to be a privy weapon ?
- Would you enjoy reaching out to individuals and companies around the globe to locate the best deals ?
- Is negotiating a skill you ’ re confident about ?
- Do you scoff at the challenge of finding a needle in a haystack ?
- Are you a fan of “ the hunt ? ”
This servicing alone could offer full-time workplace for an Amazon Virtual Assistant if you connect with a busy seller .
3. Write and Create Optimized Product Listings
Remember those millions of products on the Amazon platform ? Well, that ’ s the intense contest that FBA sellers face every day. And as the pronounce goes, “ If people don ’ thymine know you exist, you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate exist. ” So it stands to argue that a in full optimize intersection description is the first pace toward being found. Keywords, images, and customer reviews, ohio my… these are barely the obvious elements involved. But within the specific aspects of a number are many more insidious guidelines and restrictions around the claim, images, features, description, reviews and ratings. A virtual assistant with a tauten grok on optimizing the listing can mean the difference between appearing on the inaugural page of the search or on the twenty-seventh page. And that adds obvious and dramatic value to a seller ’ s efforts !
Is It for You?
- Is writing clear and concise copy separate of your deoxyribonucleic acid ?
- Do you like understanding a formula and following it ?
- Is bringing all the pieces of a perplex together an exercise you look fore to ?
- Do you have a good compass on the emotional elements that cause person to purchase – and can you apply that in your writing ?
If writing is your thing, you may want to specialize in this service along with # 6.
4. wield inventory
“ Floating money ” is a reality for Amazon sellers. Their cash flow is directly impacted by how quickly or lento their inventory moves. And to make matters even more time-sensitive, Amazon fees are calculated based on the FBA Sell Through Rate. In childlike terms, this is : Number of units they sold over a 90-day period ________________________________________
Read more: How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost?
Average number of units stored The separate result number contributes to an Inventory Performance Index or IPI, which will affect their fees. Managing and adjusting inventory becomes a critical aspect of doing business for all sellers, specially those carrying a huge amount of merchandise .
Is It for You?
- Do you like pouring over “ the numbers ” and keeping track of casual changes ?
- Are you well at interpreting data ? This skill will help the seller with price, profit margins and buying decisions .
- Are you cut out for insistent but valuable tasks ?
If your personality leans toward admin-type skills, managing a seller ’ sulfur inventory might be a bang-up set to start .
5. Provide Customer Service
Although most customer service gets handled directly by Amazon, if a seller is trying to build a trust personal sword beyond the Amazon marketplace it ’ sulfur helpful to follow up with customers. Responses to great or not-so-great reviews are another direction to provide a more individualized level of customer service. virtual Assistants excavation into the Amazon recess can offer customer service as an accessory service to one of the other more expansive services .
Is It for You?
- Are you a people-pleaser that enjoys bringing satisfaction to a disgruntled customer ?
- Do you revel in finding creative solutions to ongoing issues ?
- Do you enjoy representing or advocating on behalf of a mark ?
When you step into the customer avail function as an Amazon Virtual Assistant, you ’ ll have a good sympathize of the strengths and weaknesses of a particular intersection. This will always be valuable information to a seller looking to improve product options.
6. Create Content to Help Build a Brand
If you ’ ve spend any time shop on Amazon, you know that product videos aid sell. ( I mean, who doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate like clicking on that small trilateral button, good ? ) This form of content goes directly onto the list and can set a seller ’ second offer apart from others who don ’ metric ton offer the ocular part. additionally, well-written product reviews or web log articles can help :
- direct customers straight to a list – bypassing all the others
- Improve a product ’ mho search results
- Build sword presence
- Answer FAQs that will speak directly to the trouble the customer is looking to solve
Is It for You?
- Do you have the technical skills to put together excellent video content ?
- Is copywriting your sphere of expertness ?
- Would you enjoy testing products and writing helpful reviews of them ?
- Is mapping out a comprehensive subject strategy something you can sink your teeth into ?
This is another area that could provide an Amazon Virtual Assistant full-time exercise with barely a few sellers .
Amazon keeps its client information close to the vest. In other words, they don ’ thymine hand over the emails of customers. It ’ s keep under lock and key and sellers communicate with buyers through the Amazon platform. however, that doesn ’ thymine mean a acute seller couldn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate find other ways to engage customers and build a touch list. Contacts could be collected through the brand ’ s web site and incentives to visit that web site could be included in the intersection packaging. An up-to-date list of contacts gives a seller the arrant consultation to introduce new products to and conduct their own product research .
Is It for You?
- Do you like creating and sending out newsletters to keep a liaison list engaged ?
- Are you adept at using a platform like Canva, where you could create beautiful PDFs to use as lead magnets ?
- Does the backend of a web site feel like “ family, ” making it easily for you to help a seller collect important touch information from every visitor to their site ?
- Are you familiar with some of the popular CRMs that a seller might use ?
The Amazon chopine is a fantastic market for sellers. But it is Amazon ’ sulfur sandbox, and they get to make the rules and change them. This fact alone makes a seller ’ south liaison list worth its system of weights in gold.
8. Manage Social Media Marketing
Whether you spend a batch of time on social media personally or professionally, you already understand that scrollers are organize to make purchases. And VAs are often hired to handle the social media accounts of businesses – belittled and big. Amazon sellers are no different. Remember that affirmation, “ If they don ’ thyroxine know you exist… ” You know the rest. social media market is here to stay. A virtual adjunct who understands the ins and outs of each platform can confidently approach an FBA seller and pitch their VA services which will undoubtedly scale their Amazon sales .
Is It for You?
- Are you a ocular person with an eye for scroll-stopping images ?
- Do you love creating in Canva ? This is a bang-up place to design some brand posts .
- Are you a caption queen or king ?
- Are the analytics of a post something that gets your wheels spinning ?
For sellers wanting to focus on building their stigmatize, I recommend offering a pack of services including # 6, # 7 and # 8 .
9. Handle Amazon Pay Per Click ad
Remember the millions of competitors on the far-reaching Amazon platform ? sometimes a seller can do EVERYTHING correct and still find themselves on the 11th page of the search ( sigh ! ). Although frustrating, it ’ s all partially of the FBA game. And there is a way to earn yourself a front-page spot. The key word here is gain. It ’ south formally called Pay Per Click, or PPC. It ’ s a widely used advertise strategy, including on over a twelve well-known platforms. VAs are hired to handle these campaigns because they give a decent revert on investment in the digital marketing space and need continual pluck and alimony. It can besides be identical time-consuming to learn how to manage these campaigns .
Is It for You?
- Do you have experience working with PPC on Facebook, Google or anywhere else ?
- Would you enjoy doing keyword inquiry to see what types of searches would most often pull up a product ?
- Are you good at analyzing data to improve ad campaigns ?
If you have a strong wield on PPC, target newly sellers with this service. The quick they can get on the first base page of a research, the fast they can get some sales and hopefully reviews for their product. That ’ s a no-brainer for person breaking onto the Amazon setting.
quick to Become an Amazon Virtual Assistant ?
Mission Impossible is… not so impossible when it comes to learning how to become an Amazon Virtual Assistant. Whether you ’ ve been looking for a way to break into the world of Amazon FBA or you ’ re searching for a niche for your stream Virtual Assistant business, these nine serve areas will make you very marketable. If you ’ re quick to either get started as a Virtual Assistant or level up your existing VA game, check out our department of veterans affairs train plan, The # FullyBookedVA System. It ’ s the information, support, coaching – and leads ! – you need to knock it out of the parking lot as an Amazon Virtual Assistant.