Are you considering becoming an Uber Eats bike courier ? Because you should be – it ’ s a great way to make money with your bicycle. Why ?
For starters, Uber Eats is one of the most popular bicycle food delivery jobs you can get. Everyone is familiar with the Uber Eats app – which means a constant stream of bring. Most importantly, they ’ re presently hiring modern messenger drivers.
so, if you ’ ra concerned in a full-time or part-time motorcycle pitch problem, be certain to stick around – we have a capital hypnotism for you .
Read the detail template to learn everything about how to deliver Uber Eats on a bike – and decide if becoming the motorcycle messenger for Uber Eats is the good occupation for you .
How To Deliver Uber Eats On Bike?
Before we start, make certain you have the correctly equipment – a bicycle and a call or tablet. Yep, that ’ sulfur all the gearing you ’ ll need. You ’ ll get the UberEats bag subsequently on .
What Are The Eligibility Requirements For A UberEats Bike Delivery Courier?
evening though requirements may vary by city, the list normally goes like this :
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You have to own a valid Photo ID (One of the following: passport (from any country), driving licence (only from EU and UK), EU Citizen/Identity Card
- You can supply a Bank statement dated within the last three months
- You have to pass the background check (it takes 3-5 days) for safety reasons
How Do You Sign Up As A Uber Eats Bike Food Delivery?
To sign up to do delivery to UberEats customers with a bike, you’ll need to visit their Driver app (or sign in through Uber’s website) and enter the following information:
- Your name
- National Insurance Number
- Date of birth
To sign up to do rescue to UberEats customers with a motorcycle, you ’ ll need to visit their Driver app ( or sign in through Uber ’ s web site ) and enter the take after information : On a related note, when signing up, make certain you choose the correct transportation method. In this font, that would be a bicycle. You can choose another fomite if you prefer – like a car – but that might make an application process a little moment different .
What Is The Driver App?
This app is the same app Uber drivers use. The actual lotion summons is pretty much the same, excessively. The dispute is that you sign up for a messenger report .
Uber ’ south app is user-friendly, so you shouldn ’ t have trouble using it .
It ’ ll provide you with helpful information while you ’ re working for UberEats and getting paid to make food delivery trips by riding a motorcycle .
It includes features such as :
- In-app navigation
- Tracking the order’s progress (for customers)
- Receiving a review
How Do You Make Sure Your Documents Meet The Requirements?
The best way to provide the required documents is to upload their images; scanned documents are not accepted. You need to make sure:
- The photos found on the required documents are clear.
- All the text is readable.
- All four corners of the required documents are visible.
- No document has expired or is expiring soon.
- The name on all the documents matches the profile you’ve created for your Uber Eats account.
How Do You Complete Your Background Check?
The best means to provide the needed documents is to upload their images ; scanned documents are not accepted. You need to make sure :
once you sign up for an UberEeats messenger score, you ’ ll receive an e-mail asking you to complete a background check by the third-party overhaul provider .
The ship’s company doing the safety check is one of Uber ’ sulfur partners, so they might ask you to provide a discriminate dress of documents to prove you have the right to work in the UK and to complete the basic disclosure check .
If you don ’ metric ton receive the e-mail in a reasonable sum of time, check your spam or trash booklet. next, contact the Uber support team .
The process takes a couple of days – therefore be patient. If everything ’ s all right, you ’ ll receive a confirmation, meaning you can start accepting delivery demands and earning income on the Uber platform !
How Do You Upload The Required Documents To The Uber Eats Platform?
Within two weeks of your first bicycle delivery, you’ll need to upload a valid driver’s licence or other photo ID and a profile picture into the Uber app.
Within two weeks of your first bicycle pitch, you ’ ll need to upload a valid driver ’ s license or other photograph ID and a profile word picture into the Uber app. If you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate do this on time, you won ’ thyroxine be able to go on-line, do the caper – or get paid. therefore, make indisputable you do it within the indicate 14 days to get started with the actual deliveries .
The preferably you begin delivering, the sooner you ’ ll start getting your earnings .
How Do You Start Receiving Uber Eats Delivery Requests?
Congratulations! You’re now an UberEats food delivery courier – meaning you can start receiving your first delivery demands.
Congratulations ! You ’ ra now an UberEats food pitch messenger – meaning you can start receiving your foremost delivery demands. begin by going to the Driver app Settings menu. Select the “ Account ” menu to choose the “ Work Hub ” and “ Deliver food with Uber Eats. ” Read and accept the manner of speaking terms, and you ’ ll be ready to hop onto your UberEats bike and search for your first customer .
You ’ re your own boss now. You can turn delivery demands on and off as you please and choose how many hours you ’ ll spend on this gig .
here ’ s how you do the business :
- Log In – When you and your bicycle are both ready to start earning money by making food-delivering trips, go online and log in to the Driver app. The app will show available food delivery orders near your location.
- Confirm Order – If you’re ready to provide your services, simply tap to accept the desired order.
- Deliver The Order – The app will navigate you on the ride to the restaurant and from the restaurant to the customer. You’ll also get additional information needed for your deliveries to run smoothly. If you require assistance, contact Support in the app.
- Collect Your Earnings – You’ll be paid for every pickup and dropoff you do, plus a per-mile rate. In some cities, you’ll also receive a per-minute rate. In addition, Uber Eats customers can tip you if they’d like.
Uber Eats Bike Delivery: Conclusion
If you’ve decided this popular side hustle is something you’d like to pursue, take your bicycle and go for it! The hours are flexible, and if you maintain excellent service, you could get a bonus or tips from content customers, too.
If you ’ ve decided this popular side hustle is something you ’ d like to pursue, take your bicycle and go for it ! The hours are flexible, and if you maintain excellent service, you could get a bonus or tips from content customers, excessively. Become a member of Service Club – and find UberEats jobs in your area !