Wisconsin Employer Tax Information
To sign up for Square ’ s on-line payroll service in Wisconsin, you must be registered with the Wisconsin Department of Revenue and Department of Workforce Development so we can pay and file your country taxes .
|Agency||Tax ID||Tax ID Format|
|Wisconsin Department of Revenue||Wisconsin Department of Revenue Tax Number||036 XXXXXXXXXX XX|
|Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development||Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development UI Account Number||XXXXXX-XXX-X (10 digits)|
Wisconsin New Employer Registration
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Register on-line with the Department of Revenue by selecting Register Qualified WI Business .
- It broadly will take a few business days for you to receive your tax numeral .
- For more information, visit the Department of Revenue web site.
Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Register on-line with the Department of Workforce Development ( DWD ) by clicking New Employer Registration .
- Upon successfully completing on-line registration, you will receive your DWD UI Account Number .
- If you have issues with adjustment or can not locate your DWD UI Account Number after registering, call : 608-261-6700
Wisconsin Employer Tax Rate
Your Employer Tax Rate is the entire of your basic tax Rate and Solvency Rate. You can locate this on-line by logging into your DWD account or by calling 608-261-6700 .
Find Your Wisconsin Tax ID Numbers and Rates
Department of Revenue Tax Number
- Look up your Department of Revenue Tax Number on-line by selecting “ Look up account number and filing frequency. ”
- Locate your Department of Revenue Tax Number on any previously filed quarterly tax restitution ( WT-6 ).
- Call the Department of Revenue at 608-266-2776. Note : To ensure opportuneness of your Wisconsin withholding tax requital and filing WT-6, Square Payroll sends this per every run at the most patronize schedule .
DWD UI Account Number
- Log in to your DWD account .
- Locate your DWD UI report number on any previously filed quarterly report ( Form UCT-101-E ) .
- Call the DWD : 608-261-6700
Wisconsin Employer Tax Rate
- Log in to your DWD account to locate your Employer Tax Rate on-line .
- This is the total of your basic tax Rate and Solvency Rate.
Read more: 8 Top Dividend Index Funds | The Motley Fool
- To confirm your tax rate, call : 608-261-6700
Square Payroll mechanically updates SUI tax rates for businesses in Wisconsin. You can view the rate that is on file for you from the Tax Info tab in your on-line Square Dashboard .
Wisconsin Payroll Tax Details
|Department of Revenue||Withholding Tax Deposit Report (WT-6)||Per Pay Run|
|Employer’s Annual Reconciliation of Wisconsin Income Tax Withheld from Wages (WT-7)||Annually|
|Wage and Tax Statement (W-2)||Annually|
|Department of Workforce Development||Unemployment Insurance Tax Payment||Quarterly|
|Quarterly Contribution Report (UCT-101)||Quarterly|
|Quarterly Wage Report (UC-7823)||Quarterly|
|New Hire Reporting Center||New Hire Report (WT-4)||Per New Employee|
Learn how to locate or obtain an EIN .