The Absa Send Money service allows you to send money to remote locations. Absa CashSend allows you to send money immediately using fluid or on-line banking. confederacy african bank institutions have worked indefatigably to make money transactions as simple and accessible as possible. Absa CashSend uses up-to-date engineering to make money transfers simple.
Absa is a member of the Barclays Africa group and one of the state ’ s top five banks .
Check Out ABSA Universal Branch Code And ABSA Branch Code
What exactly is Absa CashSend?
ABSA cash station is a money transplant service that allows customers to send and receive cash at any ABSA or Barclays bank. They provide childlike, reliable, and convenient services because receivers are not need to be customers of Barclays or ABSA. As a leave, ABSA cashsend money can be withdrawn without the want for a bank explanation or an ATM card from the relevant banks.
It enables you to send money from your Absa deposit account to anyone who has a functional cellular telephone number. By far the most easy and cost-efficient method acting of instantaneously sending money .
unwrap 16 Best Business Bank Account In South Africa
Why Should you Choose Absa CashSend?
There are respective advantages to utilizing ABSA CashSend. If you are still undecided about utilizing it, the versatile benefits should persuade you. hera are some of the advantages you should be aware of : ABSA Cash Send is the simplest, most commodious, and quickest way to transfer funds from your ABSA account. It besides saves you the aggravation of waiting in hanker, inconvenient lines. Transferring money on-line eliminates the hazard of transporting a big summarize of money to the bank.
commodious : With ABSA Cash Send, you may send money anywhere and at any clock time. ABSA Cash Send besides simplifies proletarian payment by removing the burden and risk of carrying big sums of money for staff requital. The receiver does not even require an Absa account ; they lone need to know how to withdraw money from an ATM. The sections that follow will show you how to send and receive cash with Absa transfer money.
Absa CashSend besides allows you to reverse the money you sent by err. Simply contact the Absa call option plaza, and they will assist you in processing the turn back transaction. CashSend provides you piece of mind in knowing that your friend or family member received the money you wanted to send them immediately. The overhaul is promptly and bare to use. All you need is a functioning telephone number to which you may send money. You may be confident that Absa will safeguard your funds from the fourth dimension they leave your report until they reach the intended finish.
money is immediately available when it is sent. Your friend or class member will pick up the money from any Absa ATM. You may send up to R3,000 each day at the most competitive rate. The Absa web site does not provide a lot information on the service, although people all across the world have tried and utilized it in the past. They appear to charge a minimum of R8.50. After the beginning R100, extra R1.40 is added to the price for each R100 after that.
here are 10 Best Cheque Accounts In South Africa
Here’s how Absa CashSend Works
ABSA has given a number of options for clients to use Cash Send based on their preferences. Before deciding on a manner of sending money, it is substantive to become acquainted with all of your alternatives and then choose one depending on your preferences.
Read more: How To Buy Stocks Online For Free
1. Absa CashSend Using ABSA Internet Banking
ABSA provides fiscal services that enable effective money transfers across the state to individuals with or without bank accounts. Users get peace of mind since the mean recipient can entirely access the funds if they have the unique 6-digit ABSA access act or code, vitamin a well as the 10-digit mention number used to validate the transaction .
- Log in to your ABSA online banking account.
- Select Cash Send from the navigation menu at the top of the page.
- Choose your preferred CashSend beneficiary.
- Choose between a Once-off CashSend and a CashSend to a new beneficiary.
- Choose the account that you wish to debit.
- Enter the amount to be sent.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile phone number.
- Create a 6-digit code that you will give to your receiver in order for them to access the money.
- Confirm your payment.
Discover Top 17 Best Savings Account In South Africa
2. CashSend Using ABSA Online Banking – Full Service
ABSA on-line requital is simpleton and fast. ABSA internet trust allows users to transfer funds from their current explanation, cheque account, or savings account using on-line bank, ABSA cellular telephone bank, or most ABSA ATMs. You can besides send money using the full on-line service, and here ’ s how :
- Enter your ABSA account number, PIN, and username on the ABSA Online.
- Choose Payment.
- Pay and CashSend Payment are the options to select.
- Select the account that you want to debit.
- Enter the amount to be sent.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Make a 6-digit number to be sent to the recipient.
- Confirm your payment.
3. CashSend Using ABSA Mobile Banking
ABSA smartphone trust is one of the most convenient ways to use the Cash Send service. If you want to utilize your earphone, merely follow these steps :
- To access mobile phone banking, dial *120*2272#.
- Choose Cash Send.
- Choose Cash Send Payment.
- Log out.
- Wait for an SMS with a secure URL to arrive.
- Click the link to be taken to a screen where you must input the amount to be sent as well as the recipient’s cell phone number.
- Make a 6-digit code that you will give to the receiver so that he or she may access the money.
- Confirm your payment.
Find Out Top 20 investment Companies In South Africa
How Do I Withdraw Money From Cash Send?
Withdrawing cash from CashSend is as easy, simple, and straightforward as giving cash. The recipient does not need to have an report to use Cash Send. To withdraw funds supplied to you using Cash Send. Absa provides several methods for withdrawing ewallet payments.
Read besides Capitec Bank Branch Code and Universal Branch Codes
1. ATM eWallet Withdrawals
Visit any Absa ATM that provides the CashSend service .
- Select CashSend, followed by withdrawal.
- Enter the 10-digit reference number that was texted to you.
- Enter the six-digit pin code supplied by the sender of the funds.
- The whole amount will be provided to you after the transaction has been confirmed.
2. Pep eWallet Withdrawal
You may withdraw cash at any PEP, PEPhome, or PEPcell location, a well as from any of Pep ’ s many cash-out partners ( Usave, Shoprite, Checkers ). You must produce your bar-coded south african ID Book or Card to collect money at till points or money markets. The cashier may ask for the pin to confirm designation and the purchase.
ultimately, you will receive your money straight aside .
here is the Nedbank Branch Code and Universal Branch Code
How Do I Cancel CashSend Paymments?
many customers have asked how to reverse an ABSA cash transfer transaction, which is a frequently asked question about this service. This might be due to ABSA cash station SMS not being received or other similar ABSA cash send issues. You may make an ABSA reverse transaction by logging into the channel and canceling the transaction. If you utilized an ATM, the cancel choice is located under ’ more alternatives. ’ Reversal is besides feasible with smartphone bank. How to Cancel an ABSA Ewallet Transaction
- Select Beneficiaries from the menu.
- Under the Beneficiaries header, select the CashSend tab.
- To cancel a Cash Send, use the search box or navigate through the list of beneficiaries to find the beneficiary whose Cash Send you wish to cancel.
- Tap the history icon next to the beneficiary’s name to view a list of all transactions you’ve completed with the beneficiary.
- After you’ve identified the Cash Send you want to cancel, touch the More icon next to it.
- Choose Remove CashSend.
To cancel a once-off Cash Send, you must first switch to full ABSA on-line bank service, which may be done as follows :
- To switch to full ABSA online service, go to the top menu and select Full Service.
- After successfully switching to full service, pick Payment and then Cash Send.
- Choose View Unredeemed Cash Send from the drop-down menu.
How To Make Transfer From ABSA To Other Banks
Follow the steps below to make an instantaneous interbank transfer using your mobile app :
- Access your ABSA Banking App.
- Tap the Pay button.
- Choose Pay New Beneficiary.
- Enter the beneficiary’s name, account information, their preference number, your reference, and payment notification information.
- Continue to the payment page by tapping Next.
- Fill in the amount to be transferred.
- Confirm the payment.
- To accept the disclaimer, click Accept and Pay.
- Accept the confirmation to complete the payment.
Can Absa do ewallet?
Yes. And Absa ’ s eWallet facility is formally named CashSend .
What is the maximum amount for Absa ewallet?
You can transfer any sum up to R3,000.00 per day with your Absa eWallet .
How long does Absa ewallet last?
The payment via Absa eWallet is valid for 30 days. You may besides handle cursed transactions using Absa Online Banking. alternatively, after the payment ends, the funds will be returned to your history .
Absa eWallet pin
If you have misplaced your withdrawal pin for your ewallet requital, you may quickly obtain a newly one by following these childlike steps :
- Dial *120*2272# to access your Absa mobile banking.
- To Reset PIN, select option 1.
- Enter the number from your ID/passport.
- Enter a new five-digit PIN.
- Your PIN has now been reset successfully.
Discover the FNB Branch Code and Universal Branch Code
Absa Contact Details
If you want more aid with Absa CashSend, please call 0860 111 123 and a specialist will assist you immediately. You can besides go to any Absa branch near you for face-to-face support. alternatively, you may go to their web site at www.absa.co.za .